The NFT Fundraiser
Some of you complained about the lack of communication and/or marketing around the NFT Fundraiser. We want to apologize for this. We partnered with a young marketing company that was supposed to take care of our social networks and grow the community but they never delivered on their promises and strung us along during weeks. Nevertheless, we have been clearly lacking on that side and we want to apologize once again.
Needless to say, without any marketing the NFT Fundraiser’s soft cap (that is the minimum amount of funds deemed necessary to kickstart the project) has not been reached.
Learn and Adapt
During that time we will pursue 2 objectives
- Release a freemium TimeWallet
- Grow and nurture our community
We believe in this project. We want to see it succeed and we would be honored if you stayed onboard but we also understand that it is disappointing news and, in case you want out, we are willing to buy back your NFT. Just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can arrange the operation.
For the new Airdrop date of the tokens for NFT holders, visit https://timedao.org/investors
What’s to come : TimeWallet alpha release
What is TimeWallet?
It allows you to time lock your crypto wallets.
There are many use cases for such a tool, amongst them :
- Diamond Hand : you are betting on the long term but you don’t have the nerves ? You want to hodl like a pro ? Timelock your cryptos for a few months. No more worries
- Tomorrow’s Money : You want to send your cryptos in the future, betting on the fact that the price will be much higher then. For example, you want to lock 1 BTC and send it 5 years from now. Once locked you know for sure you won’t be selling this BTC, you know that whatever happens, in 5 years you will have 1 BTC.
- Crypto Trust Fund : Save cryptos on a locked account for when your children’s reach adulthood.
TimeWallet is in closed alpha for a few months, we will deploy it on the testnet during this coming week and invite our community to play with it. It is a very important phase for us. Although fully functional, TimeWallet’s UX/UI is still early stage and we will ask the community’s feedback to improve it. The main goal being to release a freemium version of the product in the coming months. More details on that in our next post.